In the event this log is found with my corpse, I’m Machinist Mate First Class Jackson Creed and it’s been a week since we arrived back in San Diego following the event. With me is Marine Sergeant Joel “Cruze” Kelly.
A little over a week ago we were both stationed on the USS McClusky, an Oliver Hazard Perry-class frigate out of San Diego. Our ship was overrun by the dead and we barely escaped with our lives. Now we live in the middle of Undead Central.
The fuckening has become more bearable even though we almost joined the crawlers today.
- A pound and a half of Jasmine rice
- A half pound of dried beans
- Two pounds of that tofu-jerky shit that gives me gas
- Seven cans of tuna
- Two cans of cat food that I’m saving for Butch in case he returns
- A case of canned spinach that I eat even though every bite makes me want to puke my guts up
I want to go on record as saying that this whole stupid day was Joel’s fault.
18:25 hours approximate.
Location: Undead Central, San Diego, CA
“Look at all of those crawlers. Everyone wants a piece of us,” Joel whispered. Continue reading…